Graffiti Art desde 1989
Services - Operation and Prices Live Painting Graffiti for Events
How does this type of Live Painting Graffiti Service work in your event?
It's simple! Just get in touch with us via email or phone, and explain us what you want in terms of painting and theme in your event. Tell us your idea related to the launch of a particular product, branding, team builing or other entertainment format that you thought for live graffiti.
In addition to this information we will always need to know:
- Name and Email of contact.
- The geographical location where Graffiti painting work will be done.
- The size (approx.) of the wall or stand to be painted. If possible, please send some photos.
- Dates for when you want the job.
- Theme from the wall. Describe briefly what you want, if you want to add photos taken from the internet of images, or type of paintings that you like, to have an idea of your personal taste, we will be happy to hear your idea and to find an artistic solution for you.
Projects and Sketches
In order to avoid surprises, our entire painting process involves a previous study and sketch, which could be a composition of images in Photoshop, in the case of the theme intended to be based on photorealism.
Or with digital pen if it is a freer, more carefree and fluid theme and therefore does not contemplate a realistic painting type.
Is the project free?
It will be free only for the case in which the customer makes a prior appointment of work with us for the payment of 30% of the amount agreed upon in the budget.
The project can be changed up to 3 corrections.
How much does a Graffiti cost?
To help you get an idea of an average price of a graffiti at a Live Painting Graffiti event, we've put together these kinds of examples below.
- Wall / wooden support 2m x 2m - Value between 250 and 400 Euros.*
- Wall / wooden support 4m x3m - value between 400 and 600 Euros *
- Wall / wooden support 10m x 3m height - value between 1000 Euros and 1800 Euros. *
* Prices vary live hours, geographical area etc. Price also presupposes that the client provides the wall or wooden structure where the painting will be performed live.
If you do not have the support structure, no problem, we have a compkete service solution for you
- Transport and assembly and disassembly of wooden board structure - available in measures 2m x 2m and also 2m x 4m,
value of the service - 500 Euros
Great! The final customer of the event loved the work and wants to stay with the painting for his office or Company.
Thats Fantastic to know about it, but in this case the value of the work and transport to the final place has an extra cost of 400 Euros.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How long does a graffiti take?
Depending on the complexity of the design, a painting, for example 3m x 4m, may take between 2 and 5 hours of work.
After all who will do the graffiti in my Event?
In case of being an area up to 20m2 will be the artist Nomen personally, in the case of larger murals I will bring a painting helper or other artist to complement the work.
You still have not answered what I wanted to know about your work.
All right, contact me here, I'll be happy to answer you.