Graffiti Art desde 1989
Services - Operation and Prices of Graffiti for Companies.
How does this type of Graffiti Painting Service work in your company?
It's simple! Just get in touch with us via email or phone, and explain us what you need irelated to the painting and theme in your business or trade space. Tell us your idea or dream, nothing is impossible to do with our Graffiti painting service.
In addition to this information we will always need to know:
- Name and Email of contact.
- The geographical location where Graffiti painting work will be done.
- The size (approx.) of the wall or stand to be painted. If possible,please send some photos.
- Dates for when you want the job.
- Theme from the wall. Describe briefly what you want, if you want to add photos taken from the internet of images, or type of paintings that you like, to have an idea of your personal taste, we will be happy to hear your idea and to find an artistic solution for you.
Projects and Sketches
In order to avoid surprises, our entire painting process involves a previous study and sketch, which could be a composition of images in Photoshop, in the case of the theme intended to be based on photorealism.
Or with digital pen if it is a freer, more carefree and fluid theme and therefore does not contemplate a realistic painting type.
Is the project free?
It will be free only for the case in which the customer makes a prior appointment of work with us for the payment of 30% of the amount agreed upon in the budget.
The project can be changed up to 3 corrections.
How much does a Graffiti cost?
To help you get an idea of an average price of graffiti on your business, we've put these types of examples below.
- Wall 2m x 2m - Value between 800 and 1200 Euros. *
- Wall 4m x3m - value between 1200 and 1600 Euros *
- Wall 10m x 3m high - value between 4000 Euros and 7000 Euros. *
- All other types of footage and situations such as painting of buildings, large-scale murals, please contact the artist in the contacts page.
* Prices vary depending on the complexity of the drawing and working hours, number of colors to use, geographical area etc. Please contact first to know the final price, the prices shown are without VAT, with the act of passing the invoice will add 23% VAT.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How long does a graffiti take?
Depending on the complexity of the design, a painting, for example 3m x 4m, may take between 4 and 10 hours of work.
After all who will do the graffiti in my company?
In case of being an area up to 50m2 will be the artist Nomen personally, in the case of larger murals I will bring a painting helper or other artist to complement the work.
You still have not answered what I wanted to know about your work.
All right, contact me here, I'll be happy to answer you.